City Footcare NYC
Podiatric Medicine & Surgery
We treat all problems of the foot and ankle.
New York City's top rated podiatrists.
We offer the best care in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery in NYC.
The doctors at City Footcare NYC are the most compassionate and skilled foot doctors in the New York City Metro area and the country.
Our office is conveniently located in Midtown Manhattan near Grand Central Station.
We take great pride in providing excellent medical care along with great bedside manner and take the extra time to explain your problems and the treatment options in detail.
At City Footcare NYC we treat all problems related to the foot and ankle. We use state of the art diagnostic and therapeutic equipment.
When your problem requires surgery, you can rest assured that you are in the hands of a competent and highly trained surgeon. Most of our doctors perform surgery, and Dr. Sergi specifically, only does foot surgery. He does not practice general podiatry (ask about individual providers).
Dr. Sergi has been called the best foot surgeon in NYC, and the best bunion surgeon in NYC.
He performs all foot and ankle surgery including traditional open surgery, minimally invasive surgery, laser surgery, radio frequency surgery and extra-corporeal shock wave therapy. He is surgery center affiliated.
To resolve all of your foot and ankle problems, simply look around this site and make an appointment with the doctors at City Footcare NYC today.
Your feet will be glad you did!
Who are we?
We are a group of 4 podiatrists.
- Dr. Emanuel Sergi
- Dr. Aditi Shastri
- Dr. Asimina Balaskonis
We treat all pathology of the foot and ankle .
We are committed to staying on the forefront of technologies as they evolve in the treatment of the foot and ankle.
We are regarded as experts in the field of podiatric medicine and surgery. We continue to evolve, learn, and research about the treatment and diagnosis of all foot and ankle problems.
We excel in surgery of the foot by performing the traditional surgical procedures and the latest, most advanced techniques.
We are priveledge to have patients with an extremely high rate of postoperative satisfaction.
Our core practice philosophies:
- Provide ethical medical care.
- Use the least invasive, most conservative treatments and procedures first.
- Utilize more invasive, and more advanced surgical procedures only when it is absolutely necessary.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Provide excellent bedside manner.
- Communicate clearly with our patients.
- Spend time with our patients such that they never feel rushed.
- Treat patients with respect and caring, like family.
- Treat patients like we would like to be treated ourselves.
- Prioritize patient satisfaction.
- Stay on top of new technology, advanced innovation, treatments, and emerging medical developments as they evolve.
- Deliver podiatric care with empathy and compassion.
- Maintain a professional, highly skilled, well trained, respectful, and caring front office staff.
- Deliver cost-effective medicine without compromising care.
In summary, we provide the highest quality podiatric care in a caring, and friendly environment.